Sun & it's Rays

Sun & it's Rays
Dedicated to my parents & teachers

Monday, April 2, 2007

Smile on Every Face???????



Life is so strange,
Nothing is such that can be arranged.
There is so much of pain,
No realation is such from which we can gain.
Fear of all kinds prevails everywhere,
Peace can be found nowhere.
No one is true by heart,
Happiness is forced to depart.
Is any one really alive ,
Or is this world full of deads??
When will these wars & disputes end??
Will there ever be happiness around??
Or there will be always fights for ground??
How many kargils do we yet have to see??
What will our world in the future be??
Will the water in the rivers be blue or red??
Every second person found on dead bed.
Will there ever be a world full of flowers??
Or we have to live with bullet showers?
Wish the world to be a better place,
Where there is a smile on every face.....

This poem is what everyone's heart says today


AFTER THIS VERY HEAVY TO DIGEST POEM...A SMALL LITTLE JOKE.....




Image 1:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/708/4059/1600/PeaceNotWarPurpleLogoStrip.0.gif
Image 2:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/708/4059/1600/War%20Peace.0.jpg

3 comments:

Hemangi said...

hi this is with ref to my statement:
"I also observe that you have related the accessibility issue of sample with the practicality criteria of a sampling design, speaking of sampling design I’m reminded that you were confused about the term, well I think Shalini has an answer for you on her post about criteria of sampling design"

I was actually appreciating how you have related accessibility with practicality, that is when I remembered your doubt, and I wanted you to refer what shalini has said about sampling design. particularly the statement - "Samples are of different kinds (sampling design)"

And everyone is in a similiar situation, where some have covered all aspects and some have not, I was hoping everyone would come to the same level after my latest post, however I don't consider my post as the ultimate source for knowledge, if anyone has something more to offer on the topic, I'd be glad to accept and share them.

Hemangi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hemangi said...

Hi this is in reference to your doubt about sampling and sampling unit, I am working on it and as soon as I'm ready I will upload the comment.
Till then you could refer to my new post (if you have already not seen it)that requires you all to do something to help us stay organised.
Till you do that I'm thinking about you doubt :)